Monday, February 9, 2009

Jacquies Order:)

These are for a friend from work Jacquie, I hope that you like them you pretty much let me run free so this is what came out of it:)
Pink and Brown

Close up

Purple


Another close up


White:
There is a crown in the middle for the little princess, I really think it looks more adorable in person but I'll let you make that decision if you don't like the way it turned out we can just put a little heart gem in the middle:)



Last close up

Oh and everyone IF you haven't already dont forget to enter in my February Give away! I am already working on the giveaway for march! Luv you guys!:)

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to see anything that you made that I didn't like. I knew without a doubt whatever you came up with would be adorable and I was right! I love them!! The crown is way cute!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete