Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cute Valentines day hat!:)

I love love love this hat! I love Valentines day its so much fun!:)I made a couple for a friend of mine Alex. Then a girl from work ordered one, the next pic is of her in it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have had a lot of requests for a dark navy blue this is one that I finally got to work the other one is with AMANDA!!!! if you are reading this its about time that you send me that pic now;)

Photobucket

Another thing, I am going to be making three hats for a young woman named Kristen and her 2 little girls! I am going to do the adult hat soon and then as soon as she has her little one I will put up the cute little pictures. Maybe if I am lucky she will send me some pics of them in them. They are for their family pics! Yay! Kristen I am so excited for you! Cant wait for that little bundle of pink joy!!:)

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet. I will have to send you Maddie's measurements soon and then just get the baby's for you after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the valentines one!

    ReplyDelete